Monday, May 11, 2009

Lei Lei's observation

Welcome to the 1st lesson of Lei Lei's observation! ( Actually, come to think of it, a few of my previous entry should be put under this title..mmmm.....) But anyway, we'll just start from here.

So what is Lei's Lei's observation about you may think? It's basically about the different types of people that i encountered in everyday life. Because you ain't going to meet a person that's exactly the same ( unless they are cloned). So meaning every single person you meet everyday will lead to an interesting chapter in your life, agree? Mayb yes & mayb no. Anyway, let's read on.

The idea of me having to come up with this topic, is because i think im kinda fated with "weird" people. My definition of weird might be normal to other people, that is why i find this topic very interesting. Because each one of you can either agree with me or not agree with me. And that to me is very challenging.

So for this 1st chapter, i would like to talk about one of my coursemates when i was still studying in Sydney Australia several years ago. She left me with an impression that i think i won't be able to forget for my entire life.

Things aint easy when i was still a coursemate+friends with her, but having to think back now, i've actually got a chance to learn a very precious life lesson with her. Because of that, i can now use what she had used on me to people that are not so nice to me these days. See?

The most memorable part i have on her, however can be catergories as below;


Ability to get jealous

i would give her 200 out of the 100


Scheming?

Another 200 out of 100


Ability to SHOW OFF ?

300 out of 100


The ability to sit back and relax when bad things happen to you?

500 out of the 100


The ability to push you down so that she could lift herself up high?

1000 out of 100
Ability to compete with others?
2000 out of 100

Terrible?


She was so mean to me when we were still coursemates, and i thought i was the only one. Until i found out another friend of mine who happens to have the same fate as me...and infact she suffered worst, why? Because they both went for the same guy!! hohoho! In the end, the one who suffered the same fate as me, became one of my best buddies.

And you know what? when i said i couldn't forget her for maybe my entire life is not exactly what she did to me, it's actually the impression she left for me, meaning her features, her face. And now, i really have phobia with long faced female. I mean not as long as a horse face but, the long type you know what i mean?


Here's a few examples,



image source:google image

Get the picture?

Of course, i'm not saying all the females who possesed a face shape like this are entirely like that. (I really hope that someone will prove me wrong!) But after coming back here and meet some long faced again.....they are still basically the same species. And the good news is, i've got a couple in my office!!!!

Good day in office guys, will be back with more observation analysis soon! HO HO HO!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home