Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cool down

As we are approaching the Summer, June, July & August, we are starting to feel the lush of immense heat building up. Eventhough we belong to the tropics, but somehow, they do have their own 4 seasons.

And recently, the heat is so intense that you almost got a free workout just by standing there, and if you move, that's consider even more workout you are doing!!! Just imagine!! I was sweating like crazy last night, and a thought ran through my head. I need something to cool me down.....i need it......so i went throught some photos in my pc and found these;
Ahhhhh......green green grass of home.......Greenland!!! Except there's not a single grass in sight..it's all covered with ICE!! Ice ice baby..... Was there about 3 years ago!!! and instantly i felt a cool breeze running through me!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home