Friday, March 20, 2009

It aint a happy Friday

Am i hearing TGIF TGIF? Well, thank God it's Friday! mmm uhh....when the clock strike five what do you do?? Yeah! Strip off the pants & dance the night away!! Yohooo!!!

Well....almost there....i'm simply ulterly damn frustrated with my internet connection, or maybe it's my modem or whatever shit. I cannot connect to the INTERNET!!!!!!!! Just incase you are wondering, i'm not using my own bloody PC @ home to write this entry.....

Perhaps a pic like this or two might help with my current depressing mood ~~


Say hello to ~~~水深亚土! Ado Chan!


Their faces are just so cute!!!!


Just incase you are wondering, the one on the left is a girl, and the one on the right is a BOY! hahaha
Ok folks, i really hope my mood will get better following some good news like, oh my connection is back on track!!! wtf
Anyway, have a great morning guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home