Friday, February 27, 2009

Boring State of mind....

It's ok that nobody reads my blog. Personally, i really don't understand this whole blog thingy, you get people to read your blog and be popular, after that people are willing to advertise on your blog and you might get extra income bla bla bla.....well, it's good in a way. To me, that would be a kind of success. But for now, i don't think i will be able to get to that stage ( popular blogger), simply because ;





1) I'm not a good writer


2) I don't hold a thought in my mind for a very long time


3) I live in a boring city


4) too lazy


5) whats the point of writing when there's really no impact to it ???





anyway, below is something i've been doing lately.....i might hv to delete it very soon, i mean once your client found out....that won't be a very good thing isn't it? But, i'm not trying to show my design, it's the graphic that i would like to show....what do you guys think?? nice? impressive? or long way to go? duh.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home